Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.440 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 72% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 134,422 Дин. ($U39,077) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)