Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.622 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 126% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,820 Дин. ($U42,469) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)