Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 141% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 195,696 Дин. ($U50,364) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)