Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.994 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 148% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 193,421 Дин. ($U48,426) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)