Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.148 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,104 Дин. ($U38,792) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)