Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.043 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 150% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 187,385 Дин. ($U46,351) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)