Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17286 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 148% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 185,669 Дин. (CH$1,074,085) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)