Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.567 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,917 Дин. (S/. 2,484) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (43 minutes ago)