Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.332 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,016 Дин. (S/. 2,944) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)