Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.829 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,690 Дин. (S/. 2,409) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)