Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.118 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,651 Дин. (S/. 2,866) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)