Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.917 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,509 Дин. (S/. 2,669) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)