Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.850 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 72,415 Дин. (S/. 2,426) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)