Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,222 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,562 Дин. (₨50,874) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)