Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.753 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,655 Дин. (6,009 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)