Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.947 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,965 Дин. (6,958 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)