Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,821 Дин. (Mex$ 16,386) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)