Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.096 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,650 Дин. (Mex$ 16,807) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)