Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.357 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,873 Дин. (S/. 2,324) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)