Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.782 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,105 Дин. (S/. 2,212) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)