Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.898 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,611 Дин. (S/. 3,026) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (40 minutes ago)