Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.805 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,433 Дин. (S/. 2,092) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)