Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.313 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 4% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,166 Дин. (€694) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)