Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.132 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,006 Дин. (€720) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)