Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.041 RSD / MKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,772 Дин. (45,954 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)