Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.006 RSD / MKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,163 Дин. (41,958 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (40 minutes ago)