Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.022 RSD / MKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,503 Дин. (43,283 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)