Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.931 RSD / MKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,113 Дин. (34,241 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)