Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.671 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,252 Дин. (€980) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)