Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.269 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,930 Дин. (€940) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)