Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.772 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,167 Дин. (R$ 4,111) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)