Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 RSD / CVE
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 75% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 134,804 Дин. (126,439 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)