Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.124 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,943 Дин. (3,447 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)