Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.780 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,873 Дин. (3,887 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)