Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.972 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,650 Дин. ($b5,854) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (42 minutes ago)