Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.642 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,830 Дин. ($b5,930) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)