Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.770 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,950 Дин. ($b6,090) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)