Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.939 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,550 Дин. ($b6,262) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)