Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.947 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,835 Дин. ($b6,155) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)