Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.100 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,352 Дин. ($b5,454) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)