Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.373 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,697 Дин. (ARS $13,251) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)