Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.831 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,101 Дин. (ARS $12,312) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)