Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.636 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,745 Дин. (R$ 3,419) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)