Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,650 Дин. (R$ 3,448) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (40 minutes ago)