Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.265 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,588 Дин. (R$ 3,144) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)