Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.683 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,118 Дин. (E£ 9,699) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)