Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.678 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,733 Дин. (E£ 11,400) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)