Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.343 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,763 Дин. (E£ 10,053) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)