Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.343 RSD / TTD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 164% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 206,338 Дин. (11,898 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)