Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.810 RSD / TTD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,979 Дин. (8,911 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)