Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.199 RSD / TTD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 78% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,992 Дин. (8,662 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)