Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.931 RSD / TTD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 86% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 126,689 Дин. (8,485 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)