Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.449 RSD / PGK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 97% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,632 Дин. (4,460 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)