Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.582 RSD / PGK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,142 Дин. (3,234 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)