Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.613 RSD / PGK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,457 Дин. (3,576 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 3 hours ago)