Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.902 RSD / MUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 70% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,731 Дин. (₨45,744) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)