Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36552 RSD / NGN *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 95% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 152,693 Дин. (417,743 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)