Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18889 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 52% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,062 Дин. (603,850 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)