Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.366 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,487 Дин. (R 13,099) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)