Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.755 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,833 Дин. (R 13,002) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)