Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.813 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,006 Дин. (R 14,532) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (about 2 hours ago)