Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.986 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,489 Дин. (R 12,584) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)