Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.714 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 98% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,546 Дин. (R 17,735) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)