Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.524 RSD / HTG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 134,212 Дин. (88,093 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Palermo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)