Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.484 RSD / HTG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 61% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,981 Дин. (80,190 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)