Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.484 RSD / HTG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,390 Дин. (82,446 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)