Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.532 RSD / HTG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 67% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,328 Дин. (77,213 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)