Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 RSD / HTG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 146% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 192,197 Дин. (109,573 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)