Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.772 RSD / HTG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 163% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 184,011 Дин. (103,822 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)