Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.544 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,081 Дин. (€860) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)