Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.662 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,721 Дин. (15,217₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)