Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.976 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,380 Дин. (R 14,090) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)