Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.917 RSD / NPR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,255 Дин. (₨ 84,275) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)