Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 RSD / NPR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,930 Дин. (₨ 94,655) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)