Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18120 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 134% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 182,444 Дин. (1,006,888 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)