Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18716 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 212% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 233,726 Дин. (1,248,801 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)