Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17977 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 182,671 Дин. (1,016,112 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (16 minutes ago)