Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.366 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 82% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,703 Дин. (€1,188) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)