Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.032 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 76% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,130 Дин. (€1,074) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)