Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.317 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,885 Дин. (€760) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)