Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.820 RSD / XCD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 112% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,619 Дин. (EC$3,930) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)