Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.435 RSD / XCD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 113% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,868 Дин. (EC$4,431) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)