Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.791 RSD / XCD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,307 Дин. (EC$3,475) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)