Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.524 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,098 Дин. (1,373 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)