Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.603 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,055 Дин. (1,694 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)