Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.114 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,723 Дин. (1,260 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)