Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.110 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,269 Дин. (1,469 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)