Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.329 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,839 Дин. (3,744 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)