Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.411 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 74,550 Дин. (2,720 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)