Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.232 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,411 Дин. (1,525 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)