Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.368 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,130 Дин. (2,725 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)