Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.134 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,946 Дин. (3,794 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)