Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.269 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 144% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 183,245 Дин. (€1,487) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)