Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.828 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,900 Дин. (R$ 3,822) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)