Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.587 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,850 Дин. (19,370 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)