Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.114 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,548 Дин. (R 14,365) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)