Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.196 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,785 Дин. (35,608 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)