Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02901 RSD / KHR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 97% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,957 Дин. (5,514,785 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)