Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 203 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02471 RSD / KHR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,902 Дин. (4,447,247 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)