Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.322 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 125,082 Дин. (37,652 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)