Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.048 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,307 Дин. (31,920 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)