Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.366 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,416 Дин. (R 11,053) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)