Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.207 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,795 Дин. (R 15,815) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (40 minutes ago)