Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.813 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,677 Дин. (R 11,548) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)