Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29830 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 53,232 Дин. (178,449 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)