Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,288 Дин. (₨83,910) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)