Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.959 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,063 Дин. (₨92,882) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)