Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.748 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,254 Дин. (₨85,856) in Peshawar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)