Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.854 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 145,894 Дин. (€1,238) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)