Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.697 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 146,514 Дин. (€1,234) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)