Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.183 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 68% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,651 Дин. (€1,097) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)