Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.400 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,369 Дин. (€1,093) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (29 minutes ago)